Subject: Re: [office-collab] Straw Poll re delay to consensus report to include MCT

Dennis,

as Andreas already stated a third proposal will not help the SC. We can
not continue the way we did before. It does not scale to wade through
details and ignore the high level designs and coverage of requirement
fulfillments.
I agree with you, I have presented less details to test against, but
everyone in the SC should be able to understand the idea and connect the
dots as I did exemplary provide detailed information.
If you believe there is something unclear or missing to understand the
concept or principles, please let me know.

Thanks for your feed-back, Dennis!
Svante