Subject: Re: [office-collab] Merge-enabled Change Tracking (MCT) evaluation

The reference is there, perhaps not clearly enough, see second para in the wiki:

"Each use case is defined in terms of a 'before change' and 'after change' ODF document which you can find in a zip under 'Use Cases' folder in http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/documents.php The solutions for the Generic proposal are also in the same folder. Those for the Extended proposal are in the 'Standards' folder within the proposal itself."

I just downloaded the zip - everything is there, except for J.1 and J.2 which have not been done.

Robin