Subject: Re: [office-collab] Re: Your questions on MCT? My question on Diffs of Example docs!

Robin,

thank you for the reminder. I have now added the solution of the six use-cases and three bonus examples to a single document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/45463/latest
or
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=45463&wg_abbrev=office-collab (public)

Regards,
Svante

On 16.03.2012 17:17, Robin LaFontaine wrote:
Svante,

I have not seen any MCT samples yet, I think this is because the volunteers are waiting for the operations to be defined by you, as you say below:
"I will work out operations for the six basic use cases Robin pointed out "

I think this would be useful because otherwise all operations will be made up by different people. If we are to understand MCT and give it a proper trial we do need your help with these operations.

Regards,
Robin