Subject: scope of selection committte work

Hi

I was trying to find the scope of what it is the selection committee is
supposed to do. As I understand it. We should look at the proposal and select
one or possibly reject all and come up with something new. It 's the last part
I'm wondering about.

You see, I already have quite some experience in this field, and see shortfalls
in all 3 alternatives. That doesn't mean we can't select one or the other if
need be, but it would be nice to know how much our hands are tied.

On the other hand if all we do is come up with yet another proposal, then we
are just prolonging the process even further. So at the very least we should
(also) come up with recommendations about the 3 proposals on the table.

best regards
Camilla Boemann