Subject: CT and other parts of ODF

Greetings!

Not to get too far ahead with the CT proposal but while eating lunch I remembered:

A scenario is one or more cell ranges of a table whose contents replaces the contents of the cell ranges in the nearest non-scenario table preceding the scenario table in document order.

9.2.7 <table:scenario>

Well, to be honest I remember the problem and then looked up the prose. ;-)

It occurs to me that Svante's component counting may be an elegant way to specify the "non-scenario" table and not have to worry about preceding/following order.

The prose there has always bothered me but we did not have a better solution at the time.

Thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
--