Subject: Re: [office-collab] Groups - Event "Advanced Document Collaboration SC - Coordination Call" added

The meeting was discussed on the ODF TC meeting, but I am open to postpone the meeting and change the day in general.
What is the opinion of the others?

Svante

On 28.08.2012 20:24, John Haug wrote:

September 3 is a public holiday in the US (Labor Day), most businesses are closed and many people leave on a 3-day holiday.  Can we move this to another day please?

http://www.opm.gov/Operating_Status_Schedules/fedhol/2012.asp

Also, if the SC is going to become active on the phone again, I’d like to raise the possibility of using a day other than Monday or Tuesday.  I have a weekly volunteer activity on Monday evenings that keeps me out until about midnight, and I typically don’t get to bed until after 1 by the time I take care of the day’s pile at home.  I’d much prefer not also being up at 6:30am on those days or the next morning.

John

From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Svante Schubert
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:39 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

Event Title: Advanced Document Collaboration SC - Coordination Call

Date: Monday, 03 September 2012, 09:30am to 10:30am EDT
Description

The Open Document Format Advanced Document Collaboration Subcommittee will have its next Coordination Call on September 3rd at 1330 UTC.

Participant Code: 84367726

Access Numbers

--------------------------

USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840

USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239

Belgium: 0800-3-9022

Canada: 888-426-6840

China: 10-800-711-1071 (CHINA NETCOM GROUP USERS )

China: 10-800-110-0996 (CHINA TELECOM SOUTH USERS)

Finland: 0800-9-18357

Germany: 0800-000-1018

Netherlands: 0-800-363-6036

Norway: 800-16771

UK: 0800-368-0638

Codes for other countries are listed here:

Press *6 to mute/unmute line

Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Agenda

Agenda

------

1.  Dial-In

2.  Approve the Agenda

3.  What do we need? What are our deliverables?

For instance, a mapping from the prior format to the new seems missing

4. Who takes up responsibility?

For instance, dividing the feature set of the ECT proposal into components and their operations

5. How do we proceed most effective (e.g. parallelization of work, milestones)

6.  Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC groups. Public Event Link