Subject: Re: [office-collab] Identifier Invariance in ODF Documents

This is related to the concept of "edit-safe metadata" that I gave a presentation on last year:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

http://www.robweir.com/blog/publications/berlin-plugfest/ODFMetadata.pdf

Referential integrity is one issue, but there are others.

Toward the end I suggest a possible solution.  In the end it is an issue of hidden or private constraints and the solution is to declare what the constraint is.

-Rob