Subject: Re: [office-collab] Change tracking on/off

I am somewhat confused about the issue of turning change tracking
on/off. What happens in the following case:

Consider a document with title "The Colour Purple"
change tracking on
change "Purple" to "Orange"
change tracking off
change "Orange" to "Pink"
save the file

Now the final form of the file contains "The Colour Pink"
Which change tracking information do we expect to be stored in the file?

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Concordia University College of Alberta