Subject: Re: [office-collab] Change tracking on/off

If I have a business document - as a contract - and sent the document to
my business partner, I would like to know what was changed. No turning
on/off of changes is desired.
There is no change-tracking on/off for change-tracking systems for
source code, either. To me it is a urban story of an user feature.
I am traveling and will answer on Tuesday.

Best regards,
Svante