Subject: Groups - Change-track-graphic uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

A graphic to illustrate when change tracking as defined by ODF becomes effective.

That is we define what changes are tracked and how to record those changes, but *only against* the document as serialized into a conforming ODF file.

How an application tracks changes prior to that point, really isn't our concern. Nor would we have any way to judge the prior "states" of the file.

What we can judge/specify are the changes defined against the file as serialized to reflect changes we have mandated to be recorded.

Takes away all the counting and some even odder path/pattern matching that I was about to suggest! ;-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patrick

PS: I had to put this in the use case folder because none of the rest were appropriate.
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: Change-track-graphic

Description
Graphic to illustrate when ODF defined change tracking format comes into
play.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Use Cases
Date submitted: 2012-09-30 07:59:20