Subject: Re: [office-collab] Accepting and rejecting changes

On Sun, 2012-10-07 at 13:48 -0600, Svante Schubert wrote:
> Let us postulate for efficiency reasons that we only keep operations
> in this UNDO/REVIEW queue that still need a user review.

I am not sure that this is necessarily required for efficiency.

In fact I would think that a case could be made that changes should be
able to be flagged as accepted or rejected and retained in the queue. An
implementation that only implements a subset of the change tracking
items used may not be in the position to confidently delete accepted
item from anywhere but the bottom of the queue or rejected items from
anywhere but the top of the queue.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA