Subject: RE: [office-collab] Groups - Event "Advanced Document Collaboration SC - Coordination Call" modified

I will be out of the country from 9 October until 21 October and unable to participate in this call.  It’s also likely I will fall behind on e-mail.

John

From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Svante Schubert
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 12:57 PM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Could we come up with some suggestions for initial chapters of our CT specification prior to the meeting on the list.
Patrick, any update from your side?

Thanks,
Svante
-- Mr. Svante Schubert

Event Title: Advanced Document Collaboration SC - Coordination Call

Date: Wednesday, 10 October 2012, 09:30am to 10:30am EDT
Description

The Open Document Format Advanced Document Collaboration Subcommittee will have its next Coordination Call on October 10th at 1330 UTC.

Participant Code: 84367726

Access Numbers

--------------------------

USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840

USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239

Belgium: 0800-3-9022

Canada: 888-426-6840

China: 10-800-711-1071 (CHINA NETCOM GROUP USERS )

China: 10-800-110-0996 (CHINA TELECOM SOUTH USERS)

Finland: 0800-9-18357

Germany: 0800-000-1018

Netherlands: 0-800-363-6036

Norway: 800-16771

UK: 0800-368-0638

Codes for other countries are listed here:

Press *6 to mute/unmute line

Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Agenda

Agenda

------

1.  Dial-In

2.  Approve the Agenda

3.  CT spec kick-off -- identifying the red ribbon:

Identifying the chapters of the upcoming CT specification

4. Discussion on operations, e.g. reject/accept scenario

5.  Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC groups. Public Event Link