Subject: Re: [office-collab] Re: Counting in Access Paths

I agree with your concerns, Dennis, and am surprised implementors do not seem to worry about this issue. OT has, we are told, been proved to work in a forwards direction when by definition all the 'edits' will be tracked and executed. Working backwards (from existing to previous version, i.e. tracked change) when not all the changes will be tracked, and not all accepted, is a different problem, IMHO. However, it is simple enough (though it will need a good bit of effort) to demonstrate whether or not this is a real concern - we need a specification of how it works and some implementations!

Robin