Subject: Re: [office-collab] joining the subcommittee

On 22.10.2012 15:57, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> ..

> Mondays fortnightly : ODF TC
> Wednesdays OIC/Collab: Same time but alternating weeks, each occurring fortnightly.
>
> Is that accurate?
ODF TC is now becoming bi-weekly and Collab-SC has been asked to fill
the bi-weekly gap.
> If so, then what are we doing this Wednesday?
We will meet this Wednesday and discuss the further timing - haven't you
all received a change of event?

> And, do we have the official calendar for the collab TC posted to Oasis?
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/calendar.php

Currently I am only modifying a single event, I would rather like to
clone an event, perhaps one of the other TC chairs can give me the best
practice.

Thanks in advance,
Svante