Subject: RE: [office-collab] Action Item ODF application vendors

To be clear, what exactly is requested?

As I recall, have two adjacent headings, one formatted as a heading and the other as text, then see what happens when you backspace or delete (or something else) to join the paragraphs?  I thought we decided that runtime behavior is irrelevant as long as the format doesn't restrict what an implementation can store.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Svante Schubert
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:26 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org; Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

As discussed on our last call all ODF application vendors have the action item to test the prior discussed merge paragraph (heading) scenario with their application to identify edge cases.
Did I understand it correctly that Oliver volunteered at the Apache EU Con to come up with some test scenarios/documents?

PS: The next call is next Wednesday -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=11&day=21&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=224&iv=1800
Postponed an hour to 6:30 PST so even Dennis might have a change to join. ;)

Best regards,
Svante