Subject: Re: [office-collab] Reminder - call tomorrow..

Sorry but will most probably not be able to attend.

as for behavior of Calligra on merge paragraph/header

1) We handle backspace and delete from either direction as the same thing: a
merge

2) a selection spanning the divide will first be deleted and then the merge is
done

3) any formatting from the second paragraph is brought up tofirst paragraph:
  a) if the second paragraph has text properties of it's paragraph those are
converted into direct formatting on the first paragraph
  b) if the second paragraph have spans of direct formatting those are just
move to the first paragraph
  c) if the second paragraph have spans of named styles those are just move to
the first paragraph still referring to the named style

4) We reserve all right to change anything of what I just said