Subject: Groups - MCT challenge #1 - paragraph merging - MS Word uploaded

Submitter's message
The fix (3) referred to is the text below:

? Non-empty preceding paragraph formatting?
o is not applied to the following empty paragraph if change tracking is disabled
o is applied to the following empty paragraph if change tracking is enabled

The formatting is always applied, but it looked to me as if it hadn't been, since I wasn't paying enough attention to the hidden paragraph marks.
-- Mr. John Haug
Document Name: MCT challenge #1 - paragraph merging - MS Word

Description
As requested on the last call, I am moving (a revised version of) the
document I attached to e-mail into the document repository. This is the
matrix of Word's behavior with merging of paragraphs with different
formatting.

Changes from the v1 doc originally attached in mail: (1) Fixed a visual
which obviously showed the wrong formatting, (2) Fixed the incorrect split
case in the second bullet in the summary about whether formatting is
applied to a following empty paragraph merged into a non-empty preceding
paragraph, (3) Reformatted the doc to match the table presentation in the
challenge #2 (list paragraph merging) document.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. John Haug
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Use Cases
Date submitted: 2012-12-07 15:14:58