Subject: Next call 2013-03-13 -- (Re: IRC log from today's meeting - 2013-02-27)

Our next call will be next week on the 2013-03-13 (please neglect the type from the minutes, there will be no call this week)

America will have already Summer time, therefore we have two possibilities. The question is shall we
stick with the European starting time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=3&day=13&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

or stick with the American starting time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=3&day=13&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

I guess the first option only influences John most.
From my observations of the past I would bet he prefers the first, therefore I would suggest, to keep the first URL, the European time stable and America can start an hour later. 7:30am seems still quite early.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=3&day=13&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

Any comments?

Best regards,