Subject: Re: [office-collab] Next call 2013-03-13 -- (Re: IRC log from today's meeting - 2013-02-27)

Of course you have not complained, John. Did not intend to start any
rumors, sorry for my bad humor.

Therefore our next calling time seems to be settled as Louis gave green
light offlist.
Especially with having the nice risk of having Dennis on board our next
call will be next week at

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=3&day=13&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

@Dennis: Is there anything you like to discuss, Dennis? Are your
challenges taken or is there something to finish about them?

Looking forward to it,
Svante