Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2013-07-17

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below.
Our next meeting will be in about two weeks on the 31th of July.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=7&day=31&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=33774
^^ The teleconference login data will be found in the OASIS event above!

Attendees: John Haug, Thorsten, Svante.
Thorsten: Hi guys!

Svante Schubert: Since last Friday, we have a new member: Luke De Mouy from KDE
Svante Schubert: I see me in the debt to push this specification forward, working on a funding atm
Svante Schubert: If funded, I am aiming to provide a draft specification end of April next year, as we need to have a written specification for implementors to rely on. As John stated their team is only able to move in action based on that.
Svante Schubert: But first things first, I will be on the yearly summer vacation next two weeks, still going to open the call
John Haug: I'm away July 30 through August 11 Thorsten: FYI: http://conference.libreoffice.org/2013/en
Svante Schubert: Next call
July 31 NOTE:
Added my comments afterwards as I could not write and talk same time..