Subject: Reminder Tomorrows Call - Any Questions from implementors? A topic: ODF Lists

Hi,

First of all a reminder for tomorrows call:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=33776

Regarding a topic for tomorrows call:
I believe the manipulation of paragraphs and text are comparable easy
(in theory).
Has any implementor (or anyone) any questions in regards of the above or
a topic she/he is currently working on?

What I am currently working on are ODF lists.
At the implementation I am working on, it is desired to apply changes
even across other document formats as HTML and OOXML.
Therefore operations should be as compatible as possible, which is not
bad per se in regard of interoperability!
If I remember it correctly OOXML is having only one paragraph per list
item, ODF might have multiple all paragraph text having the same indent,
but only the first paragraph has a label.
Interoperability worked well when all List XML had been mapped to
Paragraph properties, which are being changed by operations.

The interesting thing to me especially on ODF Lists is: what can be
changed in the editor, like the "list level" or "list style", which
result into a change operation.

I have already written two posts on lists some months before:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201302/msg00001.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201302/msg00005.html

I would be glad, if we could discuss the changing of lists a little further!

John hat written in the Extended Change-Tracking proposal something
about the list change-tracking feature set in the supplemental proposal:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41816&wg_abbrev=office-collab
(page 3)

Best regards,
Svante