Subject: Groups - Change-Tracking comparison uploaded

Submitter's message
I have worked further on the comparison document, and would like some feed-back from the SC.
-- Mr. Svante Schubert
Document Name: Change-Tracking comparison

Description
John had sent a document to the SC mailinglist comparing the MS Word 2013
change-tracking features with those from ODF 1.2 text. His work was based
on a table from the former MS Extended-Change-Tracking Proposal.

I have worked further on the comparison document, and would like some
feed-back from the SC.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Use Cases
Date submitted: 2013-10-30 14:59:49
Revision: 1