Subject: Positioning/Addressing of text in frames

Hi,

I am still not up-to-date with the state of discussion, but getting there
slowly. Today the question came up how to address content inside frames with
the concepts of MCT. Or how frames are mapped to the concepts in MCT in
general,

The latest draft hints to me that frames (or rather their content) are mapped
to components:
--- 8< ---
2. Component
Common disjoint component within a document, e.g. image
--- 8< ---

In ODF 1.2 §10.4.1 "General" (about "Frames") it says
--- 8< ---
A frame is a container for enhanced content like text boxes, images or
objects. A frame may contain multiple renditions of content. A consumer may
choose the representation that it supports best.
[...]
Each child element of a frame is a different representation of the same
content. The order of content elements reflects the document author's
preference for rendering, with the first child element being preferred.
--- 8< ---
from http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#a10_4_1General

Or the RNG for ODF 1.2 has:
--- 8< ---
	<define name="draw-frame">
		<element name="draw:frame">
			<!-- ... -->
			<zeroOrMore>
				<choice>
					<ref name="draw-text-box"/>
					<ref name="draw-image"/>
					<ref name="draw-object"/>
					<ref name="draw-object-ole"/>
					<ref name="draw-applet"/>
					<ref name="draw-floating-frame"/>
					<ref name="draw-plugin"/>
					<ref name="table-table"/>
				</choice>
			</zeroOrMore>
		</element>
	</define>
--- 8< ---

Question:
So I have a <draw:frame> with inside first a <draw:object> (e.g. holding
another <office-document>) and then a <draw:text-box> as fallback.
How would I address text and text containers or even other framed
objects/components inside the <draw:text-box>?

In other words, how are the alternative contents of a frame translated into
the "Meta Components" lingo and how would they be addressed, to then address
their content?

Cheers
Friedrich