Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2014-05-07

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below.
Our next meeting will be next month on the 4th of June, due to some short holiday of mine.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=06&day=4&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=36623
The teleconference login data for next call will be found in
    the OASIS calendar event (URL above).

Attendees: Oliver, Peter, Svante, John
Svante Schubert: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/email/archives/201404/msg00007.html
Svante Schubert: my answer was https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/email/archives/201405/msg00000.html
Svante Schubert: Any comments?
Svante Schubert: Oliver: Only the first replacement image is going to be added by the user
Svante Schubert: Oliver: Suggest to drop this feature for the first draft
Svante Schubert: Oliver: At least first focus on the content (feature set), which is already currently editable by the end-user
Svante Schubert: Oliver: OOXML as as well a fall-back if a feature is not supported
Svante Schubert: Although I believe there is a difference between the fall-back feature of none implemented features and similar to the video tag in HTML 5 the ability to choose an alternative format
Svante Schubert: As long it is not being change-tracked with any existing ODF application, we do not have to bother for the first round with high priority. Still any suggestions/contributions are welcome.