Subject: RE: [office-collab] No call today

Also, I will be on vacation for the call on June 4 and on a business trip for the call on June 18.  I will not attend the first, might be able to attend the second but unlikely.

John

From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Svante Schubert
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:01 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-collab] No call today

Just a short reminder.

Best regards,
Svante

Am 07.05.2014 17:00, schrieb Svante Schubert:

Submitter's message
Dear SC,

I will be on a short vacation in two weeks and won't be able to moderate that meeting.

Best regards,
Svante
-- Mr. Svante Schubert

Event Title: Advanced Document Collaboration SC - Coordination Call (Conference Call)

Date: Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 04:30pm to 05:30pm CEST
Description

The Open Document Format Advanced Document Collaboration Subcommittee will have its first Coordination Call of 2014 on January 15th at 15:30 UTC.

Calls will be repeated every two weeks.

Participant Code: 11554405

Access Numbers

--------------------------

USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840

USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239

Belgium: 0800-3-9022

Canada: 888-426-6840

China: 10-800-711-1071 (CHINA NETCOM GROUP USERS )

China: 10-800-110-0996 (CHINA TELECOM SOUTH USERS)

Finland: 0800-9-18357

Germany: 0800-000-1018

Netherlands: 0-800-363-6036

Norway: 800-16771

UK: 0800-368-0638

Codes for other countries are listed here:

Press *6 to mute/unmute line

Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Owner: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC groups. Public Event Link

NOTE: The best way to keep your desktop calendar updated is to subscribe to the Group calendar.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.