Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2014-06-18

Our next meeting will be on the 2nd of July:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=07&day=2&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

The teleconference login data for next call will be found in the OASIS calendar event:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=36625

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below:
Attendees: Patrick, Oliver, Svante
[16:31] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: hello everybody
[16:37] Svante Schubert: We have to define the elemental changes to describe the behavior of all ODF applications.
[16:41] Svante Schubert: Scenario with different application For instance if a user make a Text selection starting in the mid of the heading and finished in the mid of a following paragraph and the user deletes the text, the apps behave different.
[16:43] Svante Schubert: Both different behaviors have to be described by the elemental operations/changes. By this the different behaviors are able to be emulated in the other application.
[17:12] Svante Schubert: We discuss to contact collaboration projects/companies to get further players into the SC.
[17:13] Svante Schubert: Patrick mentioned the importance of spreadsheet.
[17:14] Svante Schubert: We should reuse the ODF text table operations for spreadsheet as the ODF XML schema is basically the same for both.
[17:15] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: bye

Best regards,
Svante