Subject: Fwd: [office-comment] ODF ADC: The RCT: Repaired Change Tracking Sketch

Greetings!

You may have seen this on the comment list but just in case, I am
forwarding this paper by Dennis that describes an extension to the
change tracking in ODF 1.2.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [office-comment] ODF ADC: The RCT: Repaired Change Tracking
Sketch
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:31:03 -0700
From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
To: 'ODF Comments List' <office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

The paper submitted to the DChanges 2014 Workshop has been accepted.
The original version is attached.  This may clarify some of the
Position Paper that I circulated yesterday.

There are many helpful reviewer comments that accompanied the
acceptance.  I will respect those in improving the paper for
appearance in the pre-Workshop proceedings.  There will be further
revision based on the discussions of it at the workshop.