Subject: Groups - Work in Progress Report on ODF Change-Tracking uploaded

Submitter's message
I am curious how to improve the explanation of our mission and technique.
This is the second of two documents in this context, the draft for the presentation at the ACM Workshop in Fort Collins (Colorado) next week.
-- Mr. Svante Schubert
Document Name: Work in Progress Report on ODF Change-Tracking

Description
Patrick and I have written this draft for the ACM conference on document
changes next week. I am going present this work in progress paper by a
presentation.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2014-09-08 10:09:01