Subject: Next call 5th of November (earlier - Re: [office-collab] Today's SC call - Oliver will not attend)

No problem. Thank you for opening the call.
I just had chat with John and canceled two future calls due to meetings/conferences of likely several members of the SC.

The next call will be in 4 weeks on the 5th of November:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=11&day=05&hour=15&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

Regards,
Svante