Subject: Groups - ACM - Work in progress - Interoperable Document Collaboration uploaded

Submitter's message
Minor corrections.
-- Mr. Svante Schubert
Document Name: ACM - Work in progress - Interoperable Document Collaboration

Description
Patrick and I finished our paper for the ACM DocEng Workshop that I have
attended this September.

The most interesting part for you might be the summary of our approach in
chapter 2 and the advantages in chapter 3.

My aim is it to convince new companies to join the ODF TC establishing a
new interoperability on document changes.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Use Cases
Date submitted: 2014-12-31 00:24:51
Revision: 1