Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2015-04-08

Our next meeting will be next month on the 6th of May.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=05&day=6&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=39468
The teleconference login data for next call will be found in
    the OASIS calendar event (URL above).

Attendees: Oliver (opening the call), Andras, John, Svante

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: I have setup the conf. call, but I am still in the conflicting meeting
Svante Schubert: Hi
Svante Schubert: Thank you, Oliver.
Svante Schubert: No problem from my side
Svante Schubert: Being talking about using changes as an opportunity of competitive conformance tests
Svante Schubert: e.g. at the London Plugfest - MS Office 365 and Google Docs on their ODF support
Svante Schubert: As there is little traffic on the list and I still working on my OASIS budget in my new position, we will have our next meeting on the 6th of May
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: ending the conf. call...