Subject: Re: [office-collab] next Collab SC call

Is a call still planned for tomorrow morning and using what dial-in information? Or shall I change my alarm?

Thanks,
John

Sent using OWA for iPad
From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org <office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:18:26 AM
To: Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Cc: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for the warning, going to cancel the call.
I got a problem myself as due do the train strike in Germany my evening train was canceled and I have to take a ride on the afternoon.

Kind regards,
Svante

Hi,

I have again a conflicting meeting when our next Collab SC call will take place tomorrow. Thus, I will not be able to join.
Please make sure that somebody else is able to open a corresponding conference call.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer