Subject: Re: [office-collab] next Collab SC call

Thanks for the clarification!

Patrick

On 06/03/2015 04:30 PM, John Haug wrote:
Also, to clear up any confusion - I do not attend the TC calls and can't provide call-in service for that.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jos van den Oever
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 1:09 PM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

On Wednesday 03 June 2015 15:53:39 Patrick Durusau wrote:
John

Yes, both calls need new call in arrangements.

If you/MS can supply that it would be deeply appreciated.

Oliver was offering to open the call next week because I have been
slow about checking out alternative call-in arrangements. But if you
can supply the service, that would be great!
Once there is a new chair, I think I would be convenient to have the chair and the phone operator be the same person so there is only one bottleneck (in
theory) for a smooth meeting. Until then any convenient arrangement is fine by me, preferrably one where Oliver can continue to arrange the phone lines.

Cheers,
Jos