Subject: Re: [office-collab] Leaving ODF TC, Microsoft

Hello John,

Best wishes for your future, John.
It was a pleasure to work with you on SC.

Svante

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 10:31 PM, John Haug <johnhaug@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:

Hello all –

I am leaving Microsoft today and therefore must depart as an ODF TC and ADC SC member.  I will have e-mail access for the next day or two but will only be checking it occasionally.  Darrin House from Microsoft Office is getting set up as a TC and SC member to maintain continuity so you should meet him soon.  Best of luck with the continued development work!

John