Subject: Reminder of today's collab SC call

Dear SC,

I would like to kindly remind you of today's SC collab call:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=39481

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=11&day=04&hour=15&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

Today I would like to discuss two topics:

1) an approach to establish the mapping of text & paragraph changes among different implementations.

Especially

2) How to get feed-back from implementors.
I am currently working on establishing contact to other web based online editors to join our efforts, such as http://marijnhaverbeke.nl/blog/collaborative-editing.html
but they seem to focus on real-time editing. Offline editing support and serialization to office formats seem to be of not such high priority.

Feedback and suggestions are most welcome!

Hope to hear you soon on the call!

Best regards,
Svante