Subject: [office-collab] Merge Enabled Change Tracking in Calligra

Dear SC,

I would like to announce our new development, namely the support of the Merge Enabled Change Tracking in the Calligra code.
The commit introducing the MCT component is accessible at

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=5ffcd8f2489ee781c62ecf7cb53a50982f5400d6

The component is still in the development stage, but it provides a starting point to further developments.
The code can be downloaded and built similarly to the other calligra software.
However, let me summarize here the main steps

To download the source code add the following text to your ~/.gitconfig:

    [url "git://anongit.kde.org/"]
        insteadOf = kde:
    [url "ssh://git@git.kde.org/"]
        pushInsteadOf = kde:

Then execute:

$ mkdir -p ~/kde4/src; mkdir -p ~/kde4/build/calligra; mkdir -p ~/kde4/inst
$ cd ~/kde4/src
$ git clone kde:calligra && cd calligra
$ git checkout calligra-mct-multiracio

sudo apt-get install qt-sdk kdelibs5-dev kdebase-runtime libpng-dev libeigen3-dev libxi-dev phonon-backend-gstreamer libboost-dev libboost-all-dev
exiv2 kde-style-oxygen
sudo apt-get build-dep kdelibs5-dev
cd ~/kde4/build/calligra
qtchooser -print-env
export QT_SELECT=4 // or give extra cmake params: -DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/qmake-qt4 -DQT_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/qt4
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/kde4/inst $HOME/kde4/src/calligra -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=DebugFull -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=0 -DBUILD_TESTS=0
-DPRODUCTSET="WORDS" -Wno-dev
make -j3
make install
cd ~/kde4/inst/bin && ./calligrawordsexport QT_SELECT=4

The MCT support can be started by the shortcut CTRL+M or from the settings menu.

Best regards,
Peter