Subject: Re: Agenda for our next call on 29th of June

Dear SC,

Just a short reminder for our call, tomorrow.

Regards,
Svante

Dear SC,

I have already sent the information I prepared for the meeting to our list, as there was no other attendant today.

Our next call will be in two weeks on the 29th of June:

Agenda:
  • XML serialiazation of the deletion of a paragraph
  • Criteria for ODF application to bundle user changes as a rejectable change
More details at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201606/msg00003.html

Meeting URL:
Time Coordination:

Best regards,