Subject: Reminder: ODF Collab SC call tomorrow

Dear SC,

After the summer absence. a quick reminder on our call tomorrow.

I worked myself into the ANTL4 parser generator and solved the mapping of the ODF RelaxNG grammar into a graph database.
See details: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-458

Meeting URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=39529

Chat URL: