Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: brian.raymond@je.jfcom.mil

Name: Brian Raymond
Title: Systems Engineer
Regarding Specification: OpenDocument 1.0

I wanted to send this comment in the hopes of opening up a dialog on how to meet the requirements we have for using the Intelligence Community Information Security Markings (IC ISM https://www.icmwg.org/ic_security/index.asp). I'm currently writing an UNO component for OpenOffice 2.0 that strips a document of all data not deemed safe for crossing classification domains. Along with that the document needs to use the IC ISM schema for classification markings. I want to engage the TC on how this could get added to the specification and what options may be available to use something in the 1.0 specification to partially meet the requirements.