Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: dennis.hamilton@acm.org

Name: Dennis E. Hamilton
Title: System Architect
Regarding Specification: OpenDocument v1.0

On p.32 in the PDF, the first paragraph after Table1 has a type.  There's missing white space in "Table 2lists ..."

 - Dennis

PS: I'm not involved with any document-processing applications, just nosing in the spec.  My connection with documents at the moment is as technical coordinator for ODMA, the Open Document Management API.  If I find that I do have something that involves OpenDocument, I will certainly let you know.