Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: matthias_mosimann@gmx.net

Hi everyone

Maybe here is someone, who can answer my question. Is there any
possibility to process the XML Files which OO2 produce (i.e. *.sxw and
so on) outside from OO2 to a pdf (html, tex, or whatelse)? (I.E. with
fop, xalan, xerces, xsltproc, saxon, some other xslt engines)? What do I
know and what do I need for do that?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thank you for your answers.

kind regards