Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: pgstarr@buizmail.com.au

Name: Phillip
Title:Mr
Regarding Specification:Money

This is not a joke I have 2 million dollars for the person who can recite to me in full "The most unforgetable and funniest time of my life" story. It must make me laugh as I am looking to be released from the depression I have and feel if only I could be happy I would achieve this. My contact mobile number is 0416102534 I am located in Australia so if you are not in Australia please use the country code "61" before the number.

I can be contacted any time any place.

Regards
Phillip Grahame Starr