Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: xamng@myeastern.com

Name: Max Kuhn
Title: Associate Director
Regarding Specification:

First, thanks for the grat work. I think that this format is excellent.

I'm working on creating ODF documents programatically. I've been trying to set table border properties by writing table-cell-properties entries to styles.xml and, while no error is produced, the formatting doesn't appear.

I moved those declarations to content.xml (in <office:styles>) and now the formatting works.

Should I have known this? I've been looking for a reference in the spec and I haven't seen any. I'm interested in whether this is a bug or not and what other formatting declarations have to go into content.xml to work.

Thanks,

Max