Subject: Re: [office-comment] 15.11.2 of ODF 1.0

Makoto,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
> The last sentence is: "If the value is value-type,
> the text alignment depends on the value-type of the cell."
>
> What do you mean by the value-type of the cell?
> office:value-type attributes.

I will have to confirm this with other members of the TC but it appears to me that 8.1.3 Table Cell (under Cell Style) covers the formatting information in question.

What is being offered is a choice of the source for the text-align property. If it is "fix", then "fo:text-align" used. If it is "value-type", then I think what was intended was that the number style (defined under 8.1.3 Table Cell, under Cell Style) would be used.

I will have to confirm that reading and so suggest that you not rely upon that reading until we produce an official answer.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau