Subject: OpenDocument 1.2v7-02: 1.3 Namespaces

In Document OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-02.odt

Section 1.3 Namespaces

There needs to be an indication that the listed prefixes are those used in
QNames for those namespaces solely for purposes of definiteness in the
specification.  It is the namespaces that are normative, the prefixes are
non-normative and used for clarity in the exposition (I would say).

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
-

I feel foolish that I have not commented on this, which has been unchanged
since 1.0.  I thought I saw this handled, but it must have been in some
other XML-based specification.  I'm certain that people must ask about it.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org