Subject: RE: [office-comment] 8.5.4 of ODF 1.0 - update

In fact, this list should be used purely for public comment submissions on
the ODF standard.  It is not intended to be a discussion list.

The ODF TC hosts another list for that can be used for more general
ODF-related discussions, opendocument-users, which can be subscribed to
from here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

Regards,

-Rob

-------------------

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 07/07/2008
12:39:11 PM:

> On looking over my own words, I propose the following amendments:
>
> 1. It's not like you can argue with someone about what their personal
> opinion is.  **One might ask about the basis for such an opinion, but I
> think that particular conversation would be off-topic here.**  I could
argue
> with the veracity of the **rejoinder's** particular quoted statements
and

> 2. And added to the PS: In any case, I think the appropriate attention
here
> is on the review and improvement of ODF, not allegations about other
> specifications.

MURATA