Subject: Re: [office-comment] protection-key attribute in ODF 1.0

Murata,

*ODF 1.2* has a new section dealing with this - section 18.1047 (tables) and
18.1190 (text). It has some more elements to play with.

However, I think it is still it could need a few more attributes regarding
how the password is stored and generated. The current draft doesn't mention
this at all and the schemas specify it as <text/> or <ref name="string"/>
... with is more or less the same as "unspecified".

For inspiration - look at the similar sections in IS 29500 section 2.15.1.28
*included the response to national bodies* *Response 102*.

/Jesper Lund Stocholm
www.idippedut.dk