Subject: RE: [office-comment] Fw: [members] Public Review of OpenDocument v1.0 Errata - 15 day review

Hi Dennis,

  Comments inline.

Regards,

Mary

[Mary: ]
I actually made the final edits using OpenOffice v3.0 - I haven't experienced
any problems.

> PS: For those who want to download the documents without them opening in
> their browser, the folder is accessible at
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.0/errata/cd02/

[Mary: ]
I have my browser set to always ask what I want to do rather than opening files
by default - I hate it when I click on a link only to discover that some massive
PDF is trying to open!

> PPS: Is there some reason the base document (Existing Standard link, below)
> is v1.0-os instead of the ISO 26300 counterpart, v1.0ed2-cs1?  Does it
> matter?
[Mary: ]
Ah. The important question. Yes, it does. OASIS only issues errata against OASIS
Standards. Any specification that has not yet achieved OASIS Standard status can
be updated by the normal specification lifecycle process.