Subject: Re: [office-comment] [office-formula] SUMIF and behavior of empty cells in reference ranges

Hi Steve

> Can I help to improve this definition or otherwise to contribute to
> this document?

I'm sure people would be delighted :)

Like you I occasionally make suggestions, some of which have
hopefully improved things.

My stab at this function for the Calc Wiki is
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Ca
lc:_SUMIF_function

I don't think it's perfect, but maybe there is an odd turn of
phrase that might help. It's aimed at ordinary folk, so isn't as
precise as ODFF needs to be.

David