Subject: ODF 1.1 interop profile / transition to 1.2

Hi,

I'm working on a draft for an ODF 1.1 Interoperability profile, mainly adding
more conformance clauses to the spec (it's _very_ basic at the moment)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33986

and

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/200908/msg00034.html

Perhaps it might be useful for ODF 1.2 as well ? I'm also trying to align this
profile of the ODF 1.1 spec with some of the clarifications that made it into
ODF 1.2 cd-3
Feedback is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart